George Hoshida, Untitled (Looking Towards Indian Village 3-25-45), 1945, ink on paper, Japanese American National Museum, Gift of June Hoshida Honma, Sandra Hoshida, and Carole Hoshida Kanada (96.117.354)
This object is part of the story Double Oppression, which is about Justice & Democracy.
Double Oppression, Gila River, Justice & Democracy
Look closely at this drawing.
- What do you notice in the foreground, middle ground, and background?
- What kind of climate is depicted?
- Where do you think this drawing was made?
- When was this drawing made?
- What questions do you have about this drawing?